KLER Promotional Offer Terms
Welcome to the KLER Promotional Offer Terms. On this page, you can find and read the terms and conditions that apply to the promotional offer that you’ve signed up for.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AND IN FULL. THEY CONTAIN CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF KLER PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND INFORMATION ON WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOUR KLER PROMOTIONAL OFFER ENDS.
For any Promotional Offer, in the event of any inconsistency between these Promotional Offer Terms and the relevant corresponding terms and conditions referenced in the above table, these Promotional Offer Terms will prevail.
- 2. The Promotional Offer.
Each Promotional Offer provides access to the KLER Service advertised:
- at the price advertised (if any); and
- for an initial introductory period as further described in section 5 of these terms, beginning the moment that you confirm your acceptance of the Promotional Offer advertised by submitting valid payment details that are accepted by KLER (the “Promotional Period”).
- 3. Eligibility
In order to be eligible for a Promotional Offer, users must satisfy all of the following conditions (each an “Eligible User”):
- Unless you are subscribing to a Promotional Offer that is advertised as available to past subscribers to a KLER Service, you must be a new subscriber to any and all forms of KLER Service and not have subscribed to, or accepted a trial of the KLER Service at any time in the past.
- If you are subscribing to a Promotional Offer that is advertised as available only to past subscribers to a KLER Service, you must have been a subscriber to the relevant KLER Service (as advertised) whose subscription expired before the date advertised.
- In respect of Promotional Offers for KLER Simple, KLER Pro, KLER Premium or KLER Enterprise: the additional eligibility requirements set out in the corresponding terms and conditions for those respective subscription plans.
- Unless otherwise advertised, provide KLER with a valid and current payment method that is approved by KLER (prepaid cards and KLER gift cards are not valid forms of payment).
- Unless otherwise advertised, provide the payment method above directly to KLER and not through a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider or another distributor).
- Additional eligibility requirements (if any) as advertised from time-to-time in connection with a Promotional Offer.
Eligible Users may accept a Promotional Offer once – previous users may not redeem the offer again.
- 4. Availability
A Promotional Offer must be accepted before the applicable expiration date advertised, if any. Except where prohibited by law, KLER reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate a Promotional Offer at any time and for any reason, in which case we will not honor subsequent Promotional Offer enrollments.
- 5. Duration and cancellation.
In the case of any Promotional Offer, the corresponding Promotional Period shall continue for the period as advertised, subject to section 4, above.
Unless you cancel a Promotional Offer before the end of the Promotional Period, you will automatically become a recurring subscriber to the type of KLER Service that you chose to sign up to under the Promotional Offer and the payment method you provided will automatically be charged the then-current monthly price. Any time-capped features of that KLER Service will be reduced by the length of the Promotional Period.
If you cancel a Promotional Offer during the Promotional Period, you will lose access to the KLER Service. To cancel, please call your KLER account representative at 480-470-1133.